News:
Looking for new plugins? Check out the
[Link Removed] You are not allowed to view links. Please login or register
Register or Login
Downloads
Forum!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: amazon prime?  (Read 10506 times)
jimbo4571

Times Thanked: 0

Email
« on: March 09, 2011, 04:05:37 PM »

hey understand with the new update it said support for amazon prime confused I am a member of amazon prime how am I able to play the videos through playon thanks for your help
skippahg

Times Thanked: 10

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 04:08:19 PM »

All you have to do is enter your Amazon Prime credentials for Amazon VOD under the Channels tab of PlayOn settings...

"the act of doing presupposes opposition..." WSB
jimbo4571

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 04:47:55 PM »

thanks for the reply I did that and it wants me to add movies to my library.  That means that I  have to pay for them.  Am I doing something wrong at the Prime site?
MrBiG

Times Thanked: 7

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 12:59:04 AM »

Amazon Video On Demand is the same as if you subscribe to NETFLIX with playon. You can access the sources thru playon but without paying for the movies or netflix subscrition 1st they dont work? Try some great free scripts like Icefilms and TVlinks for free movies.

Did you even read his post? Clearly says he is an Amazon Prime member already.
MrBiG

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 10:02:49 AM »

That's he's an Amazon Prime member and he can't figure out how to properly queue movies, sounds like he is getting Prime Streaming and Amazon On-Demand mixed up.

My point is OP is asking for help on Amazon Prime and your help is to suggest he try Icefilms and TVLinks. I can't see how's that going to help.
MrBiG

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:16:36 PM »

Maybe you didn't get the memo but everyone who has Amazon Prime now has access to Amazon's unlimited streaming library.

Follow this link and read...
[Link Removed] You are not allowed to view links. Please login or register
Register or Login
http://reviewhorizon.com/2011/02/amazon-prime-members-get-unlimited-video-streaming/

So what were you babbling about again?
ZoneFighter
Super User

Times Thanked: 11

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »

I have amazon prime for $75 a year and well worth it! But has nothing to do with amazon video? WHAT does that have to do with Amazon prime and the OP??

In case you missed Amazon's announcement a while back...

Millions of Amazon Prime members already enjoy:

* Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping
    * No minimum order size
    * One-Day shipping for $3.99/item

Now members also get:

* Unlimited, commercial-free, instant streaming of 5,000 movies and TV shows at no additional cost

And...

PlayOn Version 3.2.5.1633
Released 09 March 2011
Features and Changes
* Added support for Amazon Prime

My Environment...
Quad Core Intel PC, 6GB RAM
Windows 7 Professional x64
PlayOn 3.3.6.1922
PS3 wireless G
WD Live Plus wireless N
iPad 2
FiOS Internet 20/5
UPnP - On
MrBiG

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »

Don't go confusing him with facts now.
MrBiG

Email
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 09:30:20 AM »

No, there's still paying for movies at Amazon.

Prime streaming and Amazon On-demand are two different things.
jimbo4571

Email
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 08:52:21 PM »

Thanks to Skip of PlayOn support finally got the amazon prime to work with PlayOn.  Had to order a 99 cent movie, thanks to Bob of Amazon support for finding one, and then go to my video on demand and volla it was there, stopped PlayOn and then restarted it and my two tabs showed up under amazon,  vod plus prime. Smiley 
MrBiG

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »

Sorry I didnt know of this service, I thought they were talking about the amazon on demand Embarrassed
No worries, however next time you're thinking about going on a rant or whatever that was maybe you should do a little homework first. Just saying.
NewHere

Email
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »

Ok so I am currently a member of Amazon Prime and so I turn my xbox on then navigate over to Prime instant video and it says No videos found. Is anyone else having this problem? The movies I purchased were there but not the free stream ones. This has only happened recently, around a week or two for me.
banbjones
Super User

Times Thanked: 9

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 06:02:39 PM »

Not sure with your post if you ever had the Playon working with Amazon? If not, then you need to go into your Playon Plugin icon probably on your desk top and add your user name and password to the Amazon script/pluggin and add your amazon account? It took me a few days to generate most of the movies but you need to add that info if you didnt yet for it to work. With all the scripts available with better choices with movies/tv that is in my opinion my last choice. But enjoy if you enjoy. Good luck and hope this helps? Bob
NewHere

Email
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 05:46:28 PM »

Hi Bob thanks for the replay Smiley

I doubled checked under the channels tab and clicked Test to make sure my Amazon username and pw were correct and they are.
When I get into the Primes Instant Videos I get 3 folders: Movies, TV, Movies & TV. But when I go into one of the folders it just seems to load and load then finally says "no videos found"
Is there a separate plugin I need to download aside from logging in from the channels tab? Thanks again for the reply

Zoey
TornadoTJ

Email
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 07:09:56 AM »

I am having the same issue when trying to play Amazon Prime on my iPhone or PS3.

I have Amazon Prime. In fact I'm watching an instant movie on my PC as I type this.
I have tested my login.
It has worked in the past.
I don't know when it broke, because this was the first time I've tried it in a few months.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: